Friday, September 25, 2009

early end to a long day

So after a pretty useless meeting...in which we were pointed out one market and then got some RER tickets...I came back to the room and pretty much chilled for a bit. What's silly is that they haven't even helped us meet each other. I'm hoping that will happen tomorrow. I'll be gone from 12am - 11pm tomorrow, starting with a meeting, a cocktail meetup, a tour of the Paris Program Center and neighborhood, a bus trip to the Vaux-le-Vicomte palace, a bus trip back, and finally a reception dinner. Things are weird here and luckily I know like one or two people, but maybe the program will come to the rescue and try to have everyone meet each other for reals tomorrow. We'll see.

I'm a bit hungry but it's starting to get dark and I'm exhausted, and I'm not sure where anyone is. I'm going to head in early and sleep, sleep, sleep...try to prepare for the long day tomorrow, and then finish my homework and get ready in the morning. I'm ultimately hoping to say goodbye to this awful jet lag!

No comments: